Loan Information

Explore loan options to fund your education.

Loans are one option to pay for your education. Below is a list of loan options available for U.S. and international students.

U.S. students

U.S. citizens and permanent residents can apply for federal student loans. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the Financial Aid Application Supplement (FAAS) must be submitted. Use the University of Pittsburgh’s federal school code (008815) to send FAFSA results to the University Office of Admissions and Financial Aid.

Check the status of your forms by contacting or 412-624-7488.

International students

Below are suggested funding resources for international students

For more information

Office of Student Services
Graduate School of Public and International Affairs
3601 Posvar Hall